These antique British navy swords, naval cutlasses and dirks are part of my personal collection (see above photo) but are available for sale. If you do not find the Georgian, 1805 pattern or 1827 pattern naval officer’s sword (or seaman’s cutlass or midshipman’s dirk) you are looking for here, please feel free to contact me to ask what I have coming in or can look out for you.
Full sized / additional images available upon request. Asterisked* prices are currently subject to a 20% discount.
- 1780-1790 British Royal Naval Cutlass : £ 1000
- 1800's British Royal Naval Officer's 5 Ball Fighting Dirk : £ 1100
- Circa 1800 Curved British Midshipman's Fighting Dirk : £ 550
- 1800's Strap Guard Napoleonic British Royal Naval Cutlass : £ 1200
- Circa 1800 British Royal Navy Officer's / Midshipman's Dirk : £ 450
- Napoleonic / Georgian British RN Master at Arms 1796P Sabre : £ 1250
- Napoleonic British Royal Navy Cutlass Woolley, Deakin & Dutton : £ 1000
- Napoleonic British Royal Naval Officer's Fighting Dirk : £ 600
- 1804-1814 British Privateer (Pirate) / Merchant Officer's Cutlass : £ 1000
- WW1 era British Royal Naval Junior Officer's Sword : £ 550
- George V British Royal India Marine Officer's Sword : £ 700
- George VI / WW2 British Royal Indian Navy Officer's Sword : £ 1000
- World War One British Royal Naval Reserve Officer's Sword : £ 550
- WW1 HMAS Australia Chief Navigational Officers Sword : £ 750
- George V / WW1 British RN Officer's / Midshipman's Dirk : £ 650
- WW1 / George V Royal Indian Marine Officer's Sword : £ 650
- WW2 British Royal Navy Commander D A Forrest's Sword : £ 700
- WW2 British Royal Naval Lieutenant's Sword, Belt & Medals : £ 700
British Royal Engineer Submarine Miners officer’s swords and Bombay Marine navy officer’s swords might be found on Other British Military. Sword / cutlass bayonets (1859P) can be found on the bayonets page.
The six most recent arrivals are featured on the Antique Swords Index