These antique British navy swords, naval cutlasses and dirks are part of my personal collection (see above photo) but are available for sale. If you do not find the Georgian, 1805 pattern or 1827 pattern naval officer’s sword (or seaman’s cutlass or midshipman’s dirk) you are looking for here, please feel free to contact me to ask what I have coming in or can look out for you.
Full sized / additional images available upon request. Asterisked* prices are currently subject to a 20% discount.
- Circa 1785 British Naval Officer's Sword by Cullum : £ 1000
- Circa 1800 Curved British Midshipman's Fighting Dirk : £ 550
- Napoleonic / Georgian British Naval Officer's Dirk : £ 600
- 19C British EIC Bombay Marine Naval Officer's Fighting Dirk : £ 650
- Napoleonic / Georgian British RN Master at Arms 1796P Sabre : £ 1250 *
- Napoleonic British Royal Navy Cutlass Woolley, Deakin & Dutton : £ 1000
- Napoleonic British Royal Naval Officer's Fighting Dirk : £ 600
- Early Victorian British Royal Naval Officer's Pipeback Sword : £ 1250
- Victorian British Royal Naval Reserve Midshipman's Dirk : £ 750
- Late Victorian British Royal Navy Junior Officer's Sword : £ 675
- WW1 era British Royal Navy Officer's Sword : £ 550
- WW1 British Royal Navy Officer's Solid Hilt Wilkinson Sword : £ 800
- George V / WW1 British RN Officer's / Midshipman's Dirk : £ 650
- George V British Royal Navy Officer's Wilkinson Sword : £ 800
- George VI / WW2 British Royal Indian Navy Officer's Sword : £ 1000
- George VI / WW2 British Royal Naval Officer's Sword : £ 800
- WW2 HMAS Implacable 1771 Squadron Fighter Pilots Sword : £ 1100
- WW2 British Royal Naval Lieutenant's Sword, Belt & Medals : £ 700
- ERII British Royal Navy Officer's Sword by Gieves : £ 500
British Royal Engineer Submarine Miners officer’s swords and Bombay Marine navy officer’s swords might be found on Other British Military. Sword / cutlass bayonets (1859P) can be found on the bayonets page.
The six most recent arrivals are featured on the Antique Swords Index