These authentic French sabres and epees are part of my collection that I offer for sale. Some of these swords date from the Napoleonic era and would have seen battle for the French Grande Armée during the 100 Days War (Waterloo, Quatra Bras, etc.). If you do not find the collector’s / antique French sabre or sword you are looking for, please let me know as I may be able to help you find one.
Full sized / additional images available upon request. Asterisked* prices are currently subject to a 20% discount.
- 18th Century Ivory Grip French Hunting Sword : £ 550 *
- Circa 1795 to 1798 French Naval Officer's Silver Hilted Sword : £ 1500
- French Dutch m1813 Light Cavalry Officers Sabre : £ 2000
- Versailles / Imperial Klingenthal French An XIII Cuirassier Sword : £ 2250
- Napoleonic French Light Cavalry Officer's Sword : £ 525
- Clipped Point French An XIII Cuirassier Sword : £ 2400
- Modified Clip Point French An XIII Cuirassier Sword : £ 1000
- Waterloo French Klingenthal Versailles Cuirassier Sword : £ 1400
- Napoleonic French An XI Light Cavalry Sword : £ 2100
- Waterloo era French Infantry Sword : £ 650
- Napoleonic era French Infantry / Artillery Briquet Sword : £ 350
- French 1822m Line Cavalry Trooper's Sword : £ 575
- Chatellerault French M1833 Cutlass : £ 550
- Parisian French M1822/1860 Light Cavalry Officer's Sword : £ 550
- Mid 19th Century French Orient Cavalry Officer's Mameluke Sabre : £ 1500
Napoleonic Belgium / Dutch Swords can be found here.
Our six most recent arrivals are featured on the Antique Swords Index