The following Scottish basket hilts, cross hilts, backswords, broadswords, Claymore naval swords and dirks in my collection are all for sale. You may find related swords (such as English swords with captured Jacobite Scottish blades) on other pages. If you do not see the antique Scottish sword you are after, please let us know as we may be able to acquire one in the near future for you.
Asterisked* prices are currently subject to a 20% discount.
- Early to Mid 17C Scottish Horseman's Broadsword, McAllister Hilt : £ 6500
- Mid 17C Scottish Ribbon Hilt Broadsword with Farara Blade : £ 6500
- C1745 British Loyal Scottish Highland Infantry Officer's Backsword : £ 1750
- Waterloo Cameron Highlanders Basket Hilted Broadsword : £ 4000
- Napoleonic Scottish General's Sword : £ 2000
- Early/Mid 19C Scottish Knights Templar / Hospitaller Broadsword : £ 2750
- Rare Victorian Scottish Horse Officer's Sword : £ 1300
- Victorian Scots Guards Basket Hilt Broadsword : £ 1300
- Victorian Scots Guards Officer's Levee (Piquet) Dress Sword : £ 500
- WW1 Scots Guards Officer's Sword, Maclay : £ 700
- WW1 Scots Guards Officer's Wilkinson Sword : £ 675
You may find Claymore bladed navy edged weapons here: British Naval Swords
Our six most recent arrivals are featured on the Antique Swords Index