These European (including Italian Fascist) and Persian daggers, stilettos, dirks, Afghan choora / Indo-Persian pesh kabz, Moroccan flyssas, etc. are all for sale.
Full sized / additional images available upon request. Asterisked* prices are currently subject to a 20% discount.
- 17C / 18C Bone Handled Indian Khanjarli Khandjarli Chilanum : £ 550
- 18th Century Gold Inlaid Indo-Persian Khanjar : £ 300
- 18th Century Ceylon / Singhalese Piha Kaetta with sheath : £ 400 *
- 18th / 19th Century Ceylon / Sri Lankan Pia Ketta with sheaf : £ 300
- 19th Century 92%+ Silver Omani Jambiya : £ 375
- 19C Omani / Arabian Jambiya, 92%+ Silver : £ 275
- 19C Jamdhar / Jamadhar Katari Kafir : £ 600
- 19C Caucasian Qama Knife / Dagger with Fine Gold Inlay : £ 300
- Late 19th Century Tibetan Dagger : £ 250
- Large fine Arabian Jambiya, 92%+ Silver, Arabic Inscription : £ 1000
- Late 19th / Early 20th Century Tibetan Dragon Dagger : £ 250
- 19th / 20th Century Silver Niello Russian Khanjali Dagger : £ 325
- 19/20C Silver Jizan / South West Saudi Arabian Jambiya : £ 500
- 19th / 20th Century Silver Yemeni Dagger : £ 500
- 19C / 20C Sumatran Tombok : £ 110
- Early 20th Century Tibetan Dragon Dagger : £ 250
- Early / mid 20C Corsican Vendetta Knife, Bone Handle : £ 75
- Mid 20C Framed Silver Omani Jambiya : £ 125
Any Fairbairn Sykes Fighting Knives are listed on Fairbairn Sykes.
Other Commando weapons are on Other Weapons
Scottish dirks can be found on the page for Scottish Swords
WW2 Era Thidd Reich dirks, etc. can be found on German Daggers.
Japanese daggers (tanto) can be found here.
Our six most recent arrivals are featured on the Antique Swords Index